The BYU Cougar Club is the official booster club of BYU athletics. The Cougar Club contributions provide vital funding for 588 student athletes on all 21 BYU teams. To become a Cougar Club member, money is donated to the University. To learn more about the benefits associated with Cougar Club membership, visit Cougar Club Benefits.
- Cougar Club Young Alumni (for ages 30 and under) ($50 Annual)
- Cougar Club Regular Cougar ($100 Annual)
- Cougar Club Bronze Cougar ($200 Annual)
- Cougar Club Silver Cougar ($500 Annual)
- Cougar Club Golden Cougar ($1,000 Annual)
- Cougar Club Legacy I initial contribution of $10,000
- Cougar Club Legacy I annual renewal of $1,000
- Cougar Club Legacy II initial contribution of $25,000
- Cougar Club Legacy II annual renewal of $1,000
- Cougar Club Legacy III initial contribution of $50,000
- Cougar Club Legacy III annual renewal of $1,500
- Cougar Club Legacy IV initial contribution of $100,000
- Cougar Club Legacy IV annual renewal of $2,000
- Cougar Club Legacy V initial contribution of $250,000
- Cougar Club Legacy V annual renewal of $2,500
First, and foremost, when you give to the Cougar Club, you receive the satisfaction of knowing your donation is helping our student-athletes achieve their academic and athletic dreams and, at the same time, spreading the message of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and BYU.
In addition, Cougar Club members can enjoy specific athletic benefits depending on their contribution level, including priority ticketing options for football and basketball games (including season and single-game purchases, as well as bowl games, away games, and post-season tournaments), special luncheons with BYU coaches and players, parking passes for athletic events, e-mail updates, and invitations to attend other exclusive Athletic Department events.